Share an Article
Fill in your name and email address, as well as a friend's email address to share the article with them via email. We appreciate you sharing our site and articles with others! Thank you!
More Latest Research
- Beyond α-Tocopherol: A Review of Natural Vitamin E’s Therapeutic Potential in Human Health and Disease: Part I
- Glucosamine sulphate, but not glucosamine hydrochloride, effective against osteoarthritis
- Resveratrol, Niacin, Nicotinamide Riboside: Key Players in Activating Sirtuins to Mimic Calorie Restriction & Extend Lifespan, Part II
- Slowing Telomere Attrition and Cellular Senescence—Today: Part I
- Cardioprotective Strategies to Close the Statin Gap: “News to Use” from the Latest Research
- Beyond the Mitochondrial Tune Up: Part I
- Improvements in Nutrition and Lifestyle Increase Telomerase Activity
- Calcium Supplements Increase Risk of MI—The “One Variable” Emperor is Naked
Lara Pizzorno is a member of the American Medical Writers Association with 25+ years of experience writing for physicians and the public, Lara is Editor for Longevity Medicine Review as well as Senior Medical Editor for SaluGenecists, Inc. Read more...
Lara Pizzorno, MDiv, MA, LMT
John Morgenthaler has been active in the field of nutritional medicine since 1986. Today, John travels the world looking for breakthrough nutraceuticals and anti-aging therapies. He also continues to publish cutting-edge nutrition and medical science books and periodicals. Read more...
John Morgenthaler, Publisher