Share an Article
Fill in your name and email address, as well as a friend's email address to share the article with them via email. We appreciate you sharing our site and articles with others! Thank you!
More Latest Research
- Longevity Medicine Strategies for Cardiovascular Disease: Closing the Statin Gap in Endothelial Dysfunction and Insulin Resistance Naturally, with L-Arginine and Citrulline: Part II
- Advanced Glycated End-products (AGEs)
- Slowing Telomere Attrition and Cellular Senescence—Today: Part II
- Alzheimer’s Disease: a 21st Century Epidemic
- Omega-3s, ApoE Genotype and Cognitive Decline
- Ensure Effective Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement: Select the Right Hormone Test for Your Patient
- Building Bone: Part I: The Case Against Bisphosphonates
- Resveratrol, Niacin, Nicotinamide Riboside: Key Players in Activating Sirtuins to Mimic Calorie Restriction & Extend Lifespan, Part I
Lara Pizzorno is a member of the American Medical Writers Association with 25+ years of experience writing for physicians and the public, Lara is Editor for Longevity Medicine Review as well as Senior Medical Editor for SaluGenecists, Inc. Read more...
Lara Pizzorno, MDiv, MA, LMT
John Morgenthaler has been active in the field of nutritional medicine since 1986. Today, John travels the world looking for breakthrough nutraceuticals and anti-aging therapies. He also continues to publish cutting-edge nutrition and medical science books and periodicals. Read more...
John Morgenthaler, Publisher