Share an Article
Fill in your name and email address, as well as a friend's email address to share the article with them via email. We appreciate you sharing our site and articles with others! Thank you!
More Latest Research
- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement: Selecting the Right Hormone Test(s) for Your Male Patient
- Iodine: the Next Vitamin D? Part I
- Omega-3s, ApoE Genotype and Cognitive Decline
- Alzheimer’s and Atherosclerosis - Siblings in a Dysfunctional Family: Part I
- Calcium Supplements Increase Risk of MI—The “One Variable” Emperor is Naked
- Building Bone: Part I: The Case Against Bisphosphonates
- Slowing Telomere Attrition and Cellular Senescence—Today: Part I
- Ensure Effective Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement: Select the Right Hormone Test for Your Patient
Lara Pizzorno is a member of the American Medical Writers Association with 25+ years of experience writing for physicians and the public, Lara is Editor for Longevity Medicine Review as well as Senior Medical Editor for SaluGenecists, Inc. Read more...
Lara Pizzorno, MDiv, MA, LMT
John Morgenthaler has been active in the field of nutritional medicine since 1986. Today, John travels the world looking for breakthrough nutraceuticals and anti-aging therapies. He also continues to publish cutting-edge nutrition and medical science books and periodicals. Read more...
John Morgenthaler, Publisher