Share an Article
Fill in your name and email address, as well as a friend's email address to share the article with them via email. We appreciate you sharing our site and articles with others! Thank you!
More Latest Research
- Common Genetic Variants and Other Host-related Factors Greatly Increase Susceptibility to Vitamin A Deficiency
- Vitamin K2: Optimal Levels Essential for the Prevention of Age-Associated Chronic Disease
- Iodine: the Next Vitamin D? Part II
- Cardioprotective Strategies to Close the Statin Gap: “News to Use” from the Latest Research
- Longevity Medicine Strategies for Cardiovascular Disease: Closing the Statin Gap in Endothelial Dysfunction and Insulin Resistance Naturally, with L-Arginine and Citrulline: Part I
- Erectile Dysfunction as an Adverse Drug Reaction
- Calcium Supplements Increase Risk of MI—The “One Variable” Emperor is Naked
- Vitamin K
Lara Pizzorno is a member of the American Medical Writers Association with 25+ years of experience writing for physicians and the public, Lara is Editor for Longevity Medicine Review as well as Senior Medical Editor for SaluGenecists, Inc. Read more...
Lara Pizzorno, MDiv, MA, LMT
John Morgenthaler has been active in the field of nutritional medicine since 1986. Today, John travels the world looking for breakthrough nutraceuticals and anti-aging therapies. He also continues to publish cutting-edge nutrition and medical science books and periodicals. Read more...
John Morgenthaler, Publisher